The hospital maintains a 24/7 Emergency Room equipped with Delivery and Minor Operating Rooms that caters to patients who need immediate health care. The Health Emergency Management Service's (HEMS) Office adjacent to the Emergency Room is utilized to coordinate with other hospital services during emergencies.
| EMERGENCY ROOM
- Provision of quality emergency care services to patients attended in the Emergency Room (ER).
- Complete assessment of all patients who seek help in the Emergency Room for a rational and accurate diagnosis of their medical problem.
- Provision of immediate resuscitative measures to patients with life-and limb-threatening conditions.
- Referral of patients to appropriate levels of care after stabilization for cases beyond the limits of its capability.
- Acute care service delivery during mass casualty incidents and disaster.
- Coordination for appropriate and timely disposition of emergency cases.
- Promotion of patient's rights through informed consent.
- Counseling for cases that may require managed home care.
| DELIVERY ROOM
- Provision of quality newborn care services to patients attended in the Delivery Room.
- Facilitates normal spontaneous delivery and essential newborn care.
- Referral of patients to higher level facility for further evaluation and management.