The Pharmacy Section provides patient services that optimize the use of drugs and medications for the promotion of health, wellness and disease prevention. It collaborates with physicians to improve pharmaceutical management and services to patients.
- Dispensing of medicines for In-Patients, Out-Patients and Custodial Patients.
- Drug Product Information.
- Collection of the pharmacy patient database.
- Patient education/counseling.
- Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) detection, reporting and monitoring.
- Extemporaneous Compounding - Preparing paper tablets for Pediatric patients.
- Monday - Friday (7:00 am- 8:00 pm)
- Saturday - Sunday (8:00 am- 5:00 pm)